Saturday, March 24, 2012

Busy Week of Tasks


Some weeks just seem to disappear with lots of little pieces of work filling up time. This last week has gone to finishing up book orders for money awarded from a grant, doing another application to submit later, classes coming into the library to do research projects on the computers, and the attempt to create a Google calendar that everyone wanting computer time can view for availability before contacting me. Besides this, a monthly library meeting, cataloging of books, and updating of records. I have signed up for a cataloging class, and am looking forward to learning some new material, and now have an operational computer that I can use.

A book fair is located in one of the schools at which I work, but I haven't been participated in that because I want to finish up the Lexile level project. I have a couple more days' work adding levels to spine labels, and have some books that could be covered, if I get to them. Once the labels come and I have the printer cable, I should be able to do the labels, provided the printer cartridge is operational.

Outside distractions include needing to look for a new rental. I am ready for a change, and just wish it were easier to find something affordable. I want this settled so I can get packed and ready to move and do other projects and do some writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment